Sunday, July 8, 2012

Whats going on

Hey y'all, its Sunday and man is it hot. Today I just wanted to let y'all know whats going to be going on in this blog. I've decided that I want to make a few series of posts. When im blog surfing some of the things I enjoy most is the sets of series that I see on other blogs, it makes me eager to see that next post, sometimes it makes me feel like a kid who celebrates Hanukkah. So since that's one of my favorite things im going to pass that joy on to you.
Of course im going to try to have as many tutorials as I can, but as well there will be a Tightwad Tip of the month from The Complete Tightwad Gazette by Mrs. Amy D. Also there will be a Pinterest tryout to see exactly if some of the things that you find on Pinterest are true or doable, if not I will tell you how I got the same result using a different method if possible. And last but not least there will also be Refashion Friday, where I take something be it an article of clothing, shoes, jewelry or an accessory and turn it into something that is much cuter. But like I said these are just the series that will be popping up on TBC. I promise you that there will be more going here than just those. So join me tomorrow for my "Mirror Mirror" tutorial. What is it? You'll just have to wait and see. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment