Thursday, July 5, 2012

Givin it a chance

Hi I'm Meka and welcome to my blog, I discovered my creativeness a few years back when I got tired of sitting around the house while my hubby was working or playing video games. So I started off making jewelry and hair accessories, then beauty products, then moved to general decor crafting, and lastly on to sewing (completely self taught with the help of many bloggers and their wonderful tutorials). I continued to surf through blogs daily and I would talk about these bloggers to my hubby who then began to suggest that I make a blog my self. So after much apprehension here it is; Texas Bohemian Creations, at first it might be a little slow going since this is the first blog I've had and I have to get adjusted to a blogging life, so please bear with me and any grammar mistakes I make (im southern so there will be a good amount of y'all's and other southern grammar, gotta love it), eventually I'll get the kinks worked out. On here you will find my creations and tutorials of all new projects, the occasional thought, and some of my inspirations. Comments and questions are always welcome, and I will do my best to answer them daily because if it wasn't for y'all I'd just be another blog and I hope to be more than that. So thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope you'll stick around and see what I come up with. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment