Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Run around day

Hey y'all today I've been just running around trying to get all my errands done and a few post projects situated and documented. So here's a glimpse of what I've been working on (has been sitting in my to do pile).
This is a Leko pattern for a denim skirt but I just 1) don't like long denim skirts & 2) don't have a denim needle yet.

So I decided to make it out of some fabric I picked up from Walmart for $2.00 a yard, I thought it was kinda fun, its red with the word danger written on it in white letters. Even though I had to cut up the words for the skirt because its gored I still like it. But when I pulled it down out of the pile and started to remove the waistband (it was too small), I noticed that I had sewn the two (supposed to be) front panels on upside down.. Oh no! So more seam ripping had to be done. This is what it looked like before the seam ripping.

Eventually it will be the full skirt and I'll wear it proudly. I'm a walking danger : D Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment