Saturday, September 15, 2012

Promo and a New Brooch Home


Hey yall. I wanted to take a minute and talk about a few things that I have been thinking about.
I don't know if anyone else out there dose random research, but I do..a lot. And one of the things that I research is animals, if you have read my twitter you might have noticed I care a lot about animals. Well there is this blog called List of Breeds of Dogs and Cats. Where I look for things about this guy.


Its in spanish but it has a google toolbar that lets you translate the page on its side bar. It is a great resource for all kinds of information on dogs and cats, such as their characteristics, life span, personality, care, and all around knowledge of the breed. When I need to know something about a dog or a cat I go here. So go check them out its pretty cool and vast.

Listado de Razas de Perros y Gatos

Now the randomness. I was going to make a tea cup pin cushion but in the middle while it was glued together my brooches seamed to migrate there, which I have to say looks great. I don't think that the pin cushion will ever get made. What is it about china and jewelry that makes them look so wonderful?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love brooches!
    They do look lovely there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. I used to think that they were ugly, but I started to collect them when I was about 18 but they got thrown away with all of my jewelry during a move, which killed me, I had so many cameos. So now that I have started wearing clothing that have less print I have started to acquire them again.

      Delete